soft blue background

January 21, 2012

Transformation

2011 has come and gone and it sure did fly by! Sometimes I really am amazed at how fast time flies from us. It brings even more encouragement to take the time to slow down and live! Relax! Laugh! Love!

1 Corinthians 10:31 talks about that whatever I eat or drink or what ever I do, do it for the glory of the Lord. Call it a "resolution" or what ever you may but this is the scripture (along with many others) that is driving us this year!

Live a simple life
Love whoever I encounter
Laugh until I cry
Grow deeper with the Lord and Scott
Finish what I've started
Continue making our house our home
Serving others
Listening to the voice of God

Be thou my vision of Lord of my heart!

I also plan to better update this! Remodel blogs to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment